Hair thinning can cause stress, anxiety and loss of self-esteem, which means that something needs to be done to remedy the situation. People who want to do hair transplant have to know what it is and its methods. Hair transplant is a technique which provide new hairs to people who suffer from hair loss and FUE transplant is the most preferable way to do it.
In this method applied since 2004; hair roots are taken one by one from the donor area and made ready for planting. It is done without any surgical procedure. Roots are taken individually with 0.7-1 mm micromotor tips from the back of the hair and planted in sparse or open areas. In FUE transplant, an average of 2,500-3,500 hair grafts can be transplanted into the open area. No stitching is required. In FUE hair transplantation operations, determining the root density per cm² to be applied to the planting area is important for the success of the operation.
This method is more preferred in terms of comfort of the person. The FUE technique is also preferred esthetically because it does not leave a visible scar on the donor area or the non-surgical method. It is a painless procedure since it is performed under local anesthesia. This process, which should be performed in hospital and operating room conditions, takes approximately 5 hours. Patient’s FUE hair transplant reviews are really positive and doctors thinks that this method has a success rate because of FUE transplant hair results.
Advantages of Fue Transplant
FUE hair transplant procedure has many advantages compared to FUT method. Some patients can research about FUE vs FUT techniques. However, FUT cannot provide natural look and it has many disadvantages.
- As it is a technique open to technological developments, it is benefiting from the blessings of technology with each passing day.
- The operating time is much shorter than FUT.
- There is no incision .
- There is no need to spend extra time for root separation.
- Since the stitch is not thrown, only 3 days of dressing is sufficient in FUE technique instead of dressing periods of approximately 15 days.
- 2500-3000 grafts (average 6000-6500 hair strands) can be transplanted in a single session.
- Unlike FUT, FUE does not leave any mark.
- If you want to learn more about the FUE hair transplant, you can easily communicate with us via telephone and e-mail. As Troyhair, we will be happy to explain to you how FUE hair transplant in Turkey is done.